LMMS command line on OSX

Having trouble with LMMS? Ask about it here.
Hi everyone,

On Mac OSX, I would like to be able to export my mmpz project in wav format in command line (without the graphical user interface). However I can't find a way to use LMMS in command line from the terminal.

I installed LMMS with brew as described on this page but the terminal returns me "lmms: command not found".

Does someone know what I should do ?
I am a Linux user and a bit confused. I would expect typing lmms would work.

Have you tried it with caps and lower case ?
Thanks for your answer.
Yes, neither caps and lower case work. But I just realized that "brew cask install .." actually aims at installing GUI apps rather than command line tools (which are generally managed by "brew install ...").

So my question is rather : is it possible to export a LMMS file (mmp/mmpz) as a wav file from command line on OSX ?
Holaf wrote:
Fri Nov 24, 2017 3:47 pm
Thanks for your answer.
Yes, neither caps and lower case work. But I just realized that "brew cask install .." actually aims at installing GUI apps rather than command line tools (which are generally managed by "brew install ...").

So my question is rather : is it possible to export a LMMS file (mmp/mmpz) as a wav file from command line on OSX ?

On linux ubuntu18, lmms_1.1.3. I use this command:

lmms -r 01_tardive.mmpz -o 01_tardive.wav -f wav

;

lmms -r 01_tardive.mmp -o 01_tardive.wav -f wav

;

https://github.com/LMMS/lmms/issues/2053
Holaf wrote:
Fri Nov 24, 2017 3:47 pm
is it possible to export a LMMS file (mmp/mmpz) as a wav file from command line on OSX ?
benderrock wrote: On linux ubuntu18, lmms_1.1.3. I use this command:
lmms -r 01_tardive.mmpz -o 01_tardive.wav -f wav
lmms -r 01_tardive.mmp -o 01_tardive.wav -f wav
Yep, that is the correct CLI- structure for an export with Linux, but i have NO idea, if that is valid syntax for OS10. I know next to nothing about OS10, otherwise than it is not easy to work with, because it is so darn closed, and in accessible, by Apple design!
-So @Holaf -it would be very interesting to know if that syntax works for you
Let us know the outcome :)

Besides that, since you both are new in Forum
Welcome benderrock & Holaf !
Here are all important links:
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=4740
-A few rules and useful forum instructions