LV2 plugins in LMMS with CARLA

Having trouble with LMMS? Ask about it here.
I have not installed the appimage.

I downloaded it and set it so it can be executed.
then opensuse is BeTteR :? :!: what should i do now?
When you start or try to start the appimage by double clicking on it, what happens?

Did you set the appimage file to be executable?
The Program runs!, but there is no carla-rack carla-patchbay instruments :(
Then I think you need to install Carla Git from the ubuntu repositories.

And try again if you see Carla in lmms.
xd, i installed, removed, reinstalled, removed, REinstalled carla-git , and surprise! it doesn't show up, could you show me a screenshot of the working carla-rack/carla-patchbay inside lmms, and your lmms configuration? pls
Have you tried discord, and talking to the def there ?
i surrender, who needs external plugins anyway
Okay, so I had similar issue to this before on Arch using AUR repos, and also on AVLinux which is Debian based.
Been using LMMS from KXstudio repos with Carla-Git on Ubuntu 18.04 for 5 or 6 months now and has been working flawlessly until a couple days ago...

I noticed my software updater GUI was complaining about upgrade conflicts for Carla, I put it off because I knew something bad was going to happen. Then I saw there was an update available for LMMS, and sine I have the KXstudio version I figured it would probably be safe to proceed.
After updating I opened LMMS to find Carla Patchbay and Rack plugins missing, as well as VeSTige. So I began uninstalling re-installing. In the end I disabled KX-repos and installed LMMS from Ubuntu repos, I also ended up purging Carla and re-installing it as well.

I now have VeSTige back, but no Carla plug-ins in LMMS... This is severely limiting as there are things I need from those plugs, and sure I can route Carla externally from Jack, but it has limitations.
Does anyone have a solid plan to troubleshoot this issue?