adambeneter wrote:
Wed Dec 13, 2017 11:39 am
Hi, am i right that if i wanna add some wav file to the project the only method is to put it into 'sample track'?
No. As you notice if you drag a sample into the Song Editor or the BBTrack the default action is to open it in the Audio File Player (AFP) which is a simple sample player.

adambeneter wrote:
Wed Dec 13, 2017 11:39 am
In 1.1.3 adding wav about 4 minutes long is almost everything ok (because its playing but you don't have any possibility to change the point at the time line - always starts from the beginning after each stopping etc), but another about 8 minutes doesn't want to be loaded. Are there any time limits or what else?
There is a 100MB file size limit in 1.1.3. The error message that you get from going over this size is unfortunately only seen if you run it from the command line. I don't know why an 8 minute file won't load if it's otherwise similar to the 4 minute one. In 1.2.0 the file size limit is 300MB and there is an additional sample length limit of 90 minutes. Apart from that there is so much work being done related to sample tracks that there is really no point in trying to compare 1.1.3 and 1.2.0. Just be happy that it works now.... ;)