Midi Input help, please

Having trouble with LMMS? Ask about it here.
Hi!

I have just installed LMMS on Win7 and managed to connect it with my Casio keyboard. The keyboard and Midi cable works just fine, MIDI-OX registers everything nicely. I have activated the default Win Midi plugin. Now, when I open an instrument's setting, I am able to activate Midi output and use that onscreen keybaord to make my Casio keyboard play sounds, which is great. However, I couldn't in any way get LMMS to pick up the Input, that MIDI-OX was correctly detecting.

But this isn't even the worst problem. While fiddling around with it, at some point the Midi input dropdown, that appears when clicking on that little keyboard icon, broke and won't pop up any more at all. Also, when I click "Settings" on the track, and select Midi in the sub menu, the "Output" submenu also still has its selectable settings, whereas the "Input" submenu flat out doesn't open any options anymore.

What is going on? What have I done and how do I fix it? I even uninstalled and reinstalled LMMS, to no avail. (However, it also still remembered my recently opened project, so I guess it might have retained some settings.)

Please tell me what I can do!,
Nevermind, installing 1.2.0 instead of Stable 1.1.3 fixed it. :)