vst, UI of various instr are blank in lmms for win in PoL

Having trouble with LMMS? Ask about it here.
hi. i am trying out rc 1.2 for win on playonlinux because on my lmms on mint i have problems i cannot see the instrument bank in zynadsubfx. actually the instruments are there, but it not shows them. anyway, in pol most works fine if not better especially the set up of sound.
my problem: the vst's work fine, but the ui of the modules are blank
i would attach a screen shot but i don t know how file:///home/paleozeta/Desktop/154801_1.jpg
for instance i load the cello vst and it plays fine, but i cannot see the knobs and regulations in the window of the instruments because it is just grey.
i hope i am clear enough
So you're using a windows version of lmms, to run it on Linux through an emulator.

And now you're surprised it does not work right?

Install Windows and use the windows version, or install Linux and use the Linux version.

You could try the appimage on mint.
i use lmms on linux mint. but some things do not work, as i stated earlier. zynaddsubfx has all the instruments and effects , but you cannot see them, it is a known bug, which i do not know if it is solved. i have lmms installed on windows, but , alas, i like to use my xfce mint version of linux. still, if you have a solution...
https://lmms.io/download/#linux

you can still acces ther zynaddsubfx presets on the left side of you screen and drag them into zynaddsubfx.