Master Channel Suddenly Not Working In Only One Project

Having trouble with LMMS? Ask about it here.
Hey, folks.

So, a strange and frustrating problem just arose out of the blue after I closed LMMS and reopened it later: there is no longer any sound, but what is absolutely bizarre about this problem is that this is the case in only one project I have been working on; when I open a new project, there is sound. Upon closer inspection of said project, I noticed that the master channel in the mixer isn't working, while the other channels are both working and routed to the master channel.

I am absolutely stumped at this point. I reinstalled LMMS, yet this did nothing; I changed the sound card to SDL, but this didn't work either; and I also removed all the channels from the mixer to start anew, but that didn't work either, and this normally causes LMMS to freeze anyway before I get to even complete my changes.

What the hell is going on?
Hello!
vongol wrote: Upon closer inspection of said project, I noticed that the master channel in the mixer isn't working, while the other channels are both working and routed to the master channel.
Try this. Right click the master fader and choose 'Remove global automation'.
vongol wrote:
Sat Jan 13, 2018 5:52 am
Hey, folks.
Hi, Welcome to the forum ! Here are all our important links:
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=4740
-And a few rules for Avatars, signatures, posting and using the right sub-forum :)
If you like to introduce yourself, to the community, go here:
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=4480
I reinstalled LMMS,
I changed the sound card to SDL
removed all the channels from the mixer to start anew
Good thinking.
But i dont like this:
this normally causes LMMS to freeze anyway
What version of lmms do you use on witch OS?

Did zm's tip, on global-automation, help you?
Normally only imported midi will lead to that issue.
Did you import midi?