Bad Audio, no the other fixes do not work (Forego reference)

Having trouble with LMMS? Ask about it here.
LMMS 1.1.3
Windows 10
Dell Optiplex 980, i5
Yamaha DGX-230 Piano via USB

In dxdiag I have for both Sounds 1 and 2: "Speakers (High Definition Audio Device)"
- did not work when entered for SDL.
For sound 3 I have "VB CABLE (Virtual Cable Interface)" <--- That's for SDR stuff, unrelated to this
- did not work when entered for SDL.
Changing to "Port Audio" appears to ruin the whole program - it disables everything and acts as though it's my first opening every time, and sets the audio to none - then requires a restart - then acts as though I've never used it - audio none - restart - etc... to forever... (so I went back to SDL)

I can get my "User Songs" on the piano to play through LMMS, and record, but:
1. Audio is horrendously distorted (unrecognizable)
2. Changing levels has no effect, changing SDL stuff has no effect.
3. The six tracks of the "User Song" do not show up as tracks, it's all one mashup (maybe not a feature, but sad sad...)

Any ideas?
First since you are new here Welcome to the forum TribHouse ! Here are all our important links:
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=4740
-And a few rules for Avatars, signatures, posting and using the right sub-forum :)
If you like to introduce yourself, to the community, go here:
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=4480

Lets see what we can do
TribHouse wrote:
Wed Jan 17, 2018 9:12 pm
so I went back to SDL
Good! Because that is what you should use!
The next issue could be your latency buffer
You find that in
Edit| Settings| General Settings
first tab:
Try some settings here
-I have 4046/92.9
Another option could be that you have Way to loud internal sound. Check Master in top panel. that should not be above 100

I wouold like to hear how the sound is
Open the Demo-project- in folder: //projects\cool_songs/Skiessi-Onion.mmpz and export that, then upload the file on soundcloud or a similar service, and post a link here