False notes, non-determinism ZynAddSubFx

Having trouble with LMMS? Ask about it here.
Hi, I use LMMS (0.9.92) to create music. However, I've encountered problems with the synths of ZynAddSubFx. It seems that there are false notes sometimes, and the sound played is non-deterministic. I mean that two identical notes do not sound the same at different places along the time line. This problem appears when the music is exported to wav file. I've carefully checked the settings of the synth, and there is no random parameter in that. Hence, non-determinism should not appear. I'd be grateful if someone can help to overcome this problem.
0.9.92 is way too old. It was the last beta release of 1.0.0 and was released some four years ago. Furthermore the version of ZynAddSubFx that is shipped with lmms needs to be upgraded pretty badly. This is still true in the latest release.

Please upgrade to the latest beta of the next stable release, currently lmms-1.2.0-rc5:
https://lmms.io/download/#linux
walma wrote:
Sun Jan 21, 2018 6:51 pm
Hi, I use LMMS (0.9.92)
Cant imagine where you even found that(?)
In general only dl LMMS from the official page, that zonkmachine linked you to!
Besides that, since you are new here -Welcome to the forum walma ! Here are all our important links:
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=4740
-And a few rules for Avatars, signatures, posting and using the right sub-forum :)
If you like to introduce yourself, to the community, go here:
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=4480