Fedora 27 lmms 64 bit erazzor presets problem

Having trouble with LMMS? Ask about it here.
Hello everybody,
When I load erazzor presets for triple oscilator, error returned "LADSPA plugin Clip, plate 2x2, and Eq not found". How can I fix it. What is the correct plugin for solving?
lynxcode wrote:
Tue Jan 23, 2018 2:36 pm
Hello everybody,
Hi, Welcome to the forum lynxcode ! Here are all our important links:
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=4740
-And a few rules for Avatars, signatures, posting and using the right sub-forum :)
If you like to introduce yourself, to the community, go here:
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=4480
When I load erazzor presets for triple oscilator, error returned "LADSPA plugin Clip, plate 2x2, and Eq not found"
Thats odd. Both are default plugins in vanella lmms
There are a couple of possible reasons
1) where did you get the lmms-install from?
Only ours should be used: https://lmms.io/download/#windows
2) Have you the correct path in your Settings
Make sure that the factual installation points to the folders that your Settings depict. Read: https://lmms.io/wiki/index.php?title=LM ... ings#Paths
Finally something could simply have gone wrong when you istalled. Your fedorra could be missing components needed for LADSPA, that is unfortunately dead difficult to tackle, especially for a win-head like me :p
But look at 1 & 2 -hope that fix it..
..If not then
please post your:
* OS sub version nm and linux meh..
* lmms version
* a screenshots of error-state -if any oddness appear
thanks, but I cant change my ladspa path,
lynxcode wrote:
Tue Jan 23, 2018 5:54 pm
thanks, but I cant change my ladspa path,
why? You have full control over any path / folder in lmms
Personally i use a different partition, and i can choose all paths i like -ok, im on win, but im sure you can too on linux.
There are two things that also need to be checked:
1)
In win, its a cardinal sin, to install IN the windows library, i do not know, if there are similar issues in linux, but are your lmms installation in the system folder?

2)
LMMS can't negotiate paths ao folders with ASCII special-chars.
Check if any of your path ao folders, are named with anything outside the ISO charachter-set. That will create problems!
I cant change this path. Every restart that same as default. So I solved problem manual. Ladspa support these plugin as different name. I add presets and manually add fx to resetting fx if I need. I made %80-90 same sound with my windows version. So I will create my favorite presets my own version. Thanks..
thanks for everybody. no problem with appimage or zip
Great, thanks for the feedback!