LMMS 1.1.3 crash on startup

Having trouble with LMMS? Ask about it here.
I tried both versions of 1.1.3 and they both crash on my system.

My machine: Windows 10 Pro, latest updates, Intel Core i7-2600

LMMS 1.1.3 64-bit: shows LMMS splash screen and asked me where to put user folder. Then crashes with runtime error. Subsequent startups show splash screen and then crash instantly.

LMMS 1.1.3 32-bit: starts up and gives sound for example from triple oscillator, but when I hit Settings it will crash with the same error.

Is there a way to get some logs out of it to help you debug this?

Also, I tried LMMS 1.2.0 - that one seems to work OK. I can get to settings. But my audio interface is not listed there (ESI Juli@ driver v.1.21 64-bit) and that prevents me from using it...

I'm wondering if the ESI Juli@ is working on 1.1.3 for others? Is it supported?
Firstly Welcome to the forum kurlutus ! Here are all our important links:
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=4740
-And a few rules for Avatars, signatures, posting and using the right sub-forum :) You also learn how to post pictures, and how to use quotes correctly.
If you like to introduce yourself, to the community, go here:
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=4480
kurlutus wrote:
Sun Feb 11, 2018 3:51 pm
1.1.3 crash on my system.Windows 10 Pro,
:
ESI Juli@ on 1.1.3 Is it supported?
Lets start with your ESI.
The actual card is not important, when we have windows installed.
For windows you should always select SDL! -and normally you do not need to add any additional driver-version info, at all
So clean and simple SDL on all windows.

So the crash.
I suspect that you have installed lmms in your system-folder(?) That is a bad idea, for a lot of reasons, but lets wait with those.
Also, I tried LMMS 1.2.0 - that one seems to work OK.
Good. RC5 is 'stable', but has some bugs, also new ones, however also magnificent new features. It a weighing of that..
Thanks for the warm welcome!
For windows you should always select SDL!
OK. Is ASIO in use then? I don't quite get it since in every other music software I needed to select ASIO & the ESI Juli@ so the audio won't go for example to my monitor via HDMI...
I suspect that you have installed lmms in your system-folder(?) That is a bad idea, for a lot of reasons, but lets wait with those.
Nope, I have it in "E:\Musiikkiohjelmat\LMMS".

I think I'll get into 1.2 for now, but if you are interested in the crash details I can reproduce it.
kurlutus wrote:
Sun Feb 11, 2018 6:15 pm
OK. Is ASIO in use then?
No, at the moment ASIO is not supported.
I think I'll get into 1.2 for now

Most does that.
if you are interested in the crash details

No, not for 1.1.3, but any anormality in 1.2RC5 is important :')