Sauvegarde des paramètres non pris en compte.

Having trouble with LMMS? Ask about it here.
Hello everyone ! I am currently experiencing 2 problems that seem to me related to each other.
Here they are :

- First, when I change some settings in "Configuration" then "Path" and I save them. I am asked to close and then reopen LMMS. Until then nothing abnormal. But when I reopen LMMS and return to my settings, I have the unpleasant surprise to discover that the modification of my settings has not been taken into account and that they are returned in "Default setting".

- Second, when I download a theme for my LMMS and I go in the path "Directories graphical themes", it can not be found although it is in the folder of the themes by default. ...

If anyone could help me to solve these little worries ...
Thanks in advance.
Sonny
Sonny Banger wrote:
Mon Feb 19, 2018 7:26 pm
Hello everyone
Hi, Welcome to the forum Sonny ! Here are all our important links:
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=4740
-And a few rules for Avatars, signatures, posting and using the right sub-forum :) You also learn how to post pictures, and how to use quotes correctly.
If you like to introduce yourself, to the community, go here:
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=4480
Also, please post in english
And please never more than one issue pr. post.:)
modification of my settings has not been taken into account and that they are returned in "Default setting".
This indicates that you have a faulty installation, especially this
https://lmms.io/wiki/index.php?title=LM ... h_Settings
is needed.
a theme in "Directories graphical themes", it can not be found although it is in the folder of the themes by default
That is as you say, also a problem caused by the lost settings. Take care of the setting-issue, and i believe the theme-issue will be fixed too.

If you keep having issues, please post your:
* OS (+service-pack-version)
* lmms version
* The name of theme
Hi Musikbear !
Thank you for your reply. The problem of the parameters seems to be solved but the problem of the themes persists.
I downloaded 4 themes compatible with my version and I placed them in the folder "Theme" and when I go in this folder with LMMS, my themes are still not found.

LMMS Version : 1.1.3
Themes : EliteRed.tar (Windows Media Player)
sansoho_dark.tar (Windows Media Player)
ModernNoirBackport.tar.gz (Fichier GZ)
Zero LMMS.tar.gz (Fichier GZ)
Sonny Banger wrote:
Thu Feb 22, 2018 11:41 am
my themes are still not found.
I must admit, that i have never used any theme, i have made changes to the css, but not shifted the theme -but..
For a theme to be useable in lmms it must be:
* Compatible with the version of lmms
* unpacked and placed in folder .....\\data\themes
* linked to in the Settings Artwork-directory path
Have you done that?
HI ! musikbear !
What do you call "unpack"?
Yes they are compatible with my current version and I use the folder provided for this purpose.
Sonny Banger wrote:
Fri Feb 23, 2018 8:04 pm
What do you call "unpack"?
The archive must be unpacked, it cant remain as a zip or tar or gz, you must unzip / unpack all the files. Look how the theme default looks in the folder:
data/themes/default
Hello, for it it is necessary to acquire a software as WinZip who are paying. And as I do not want to pay for a software about which I would have no more the utility I would like to know if you know an other one ways(means) to unwind these files.
Thank you in advance, Cordially.
Sonny
7-zip is completely free and will unpack any of the standard compressed formats. http://www.7-zip.org/

Steve
Hey Stickstick ! Thanks you !