VST plugins fail to load

Having trouble with LMMS? Ask about it here.
I've been using LMMS for about a month or two with no issues, but now my VST plugins are failing to load. They worked before, and nothing has been changed, they just seemed to stop working. I tried re-installing the program but to no avail. Any help in a timely matter would be appreciated as the deadline on a project I'm working on is in a week or so. I am using the Windows 64 bit version.

Thanks,

Scott
scottyboy305 wrote:
Tue Feb 27, 2018 12:55 am
I've been using LMMS for about a month or two

Welcome to the forum scottyboy305 ! Here are all our important links:
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=4740
-And a few rules for Avatars, signatures, posting and using the right sub-forum :) You also learn how to post pictures, and how to use quotes correctly.
If you like to introduce yourself, to the community, go here:
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=4480
but now my VST plugins are failing to load.

Do you get a 'not-found' pop-up, or does the project load 'in silence', but without the vst's?

What are the names and best download links of the failing vst's
and nothing has been changed
Something must have changed. Have you installed a game-demo, or some other (demo)-software recently ?
scottyboy305 wrote:
Tue Feb 27, 2018 12:55 am
I've been using LMMS for about a month or two with no issues, but now my VST plugins are failing to load. They worked before, and nothing has been changed, they just seemed to stop working. I tried re-installing the program but to no avail. Any help in a timely matter would be appreciated as the deadline on a project I'm working on is in a week or so. I am using the Windows 64 bit version.

Thanks,

Scott
Welcome to the lmms forums scottyboy305.

Does the vst loading problem, still persist? :geek:
Hello, i have the same problem, but this one say ''Could not be loaded for some reason.''
DisKlaimerOfficial wrote:
Sun Mar 11, 2018 1:23 am
Hello, i have the same problem
and first you get the same welcome :p The link above is for you too.
''Could not be loaded for some reason.''
This is typical for a dogdy vst-dll
I like you to test if VST works at all
Get MDA-Piano http://mda.smartelectronix.com/synths.htm
It is very small in size, and you can just copy it to your folder. -Eg NO installation! Further its a quite good piano-instrument, so it is a win win

If your problem persists also with MDA-piano, please post your:
* OS (+service-pack-version)
* lmms version