Problems with reverb and notes dropping a sixth

Having trouble with LMMS? Ask about it here.
I'm very new to the program, and so this may be something easy to fix that I'm overlooking, but for some reason whenever I try to apply a reverb effect to any one of my instruments all of the notes I input drop a sixth. For instance, whenever I try to place down a C note it will be listed on the screen as a C in the piano roll but it will play the A six notes below the C. I cannot for the life of me figure out what's going on. this happens to all of the instruments in the FX channels the reverb was applied to, and even when I remove the effect the notes are still a sixth lower. If there are any long-term fixes for this to stop this from happening please tell me, I wouldn't want to manually turn all of the instruments nine half steps up every time I want to add reverb.
somerandomguy903 wrote:
Sun Apr 08, 2018 4:43 am
I'm very new to the program
Welcome to the forum somerandomguy903 !
Here are all important links:
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=4740
-A few rules and useful forum instructions

I try to place down a C note it will be listed on the screen as a C in the piano roll but it will play the A six notes below the C.

This is so strange that i need to see the project
upload the project, AS MMP! -and send me the link as PM (just right-click my name in byline and choose Contact musikBear), i will take a look at it.
To Save as MMP:
* Open project
* File | save-as
* chose a name... 'xyzzxy.mmp'
press save
You can upload on any file-host like google drive
I will ofcause respect your rights

Besides that what
* OS (+service-pack-version)
* lmms version
somerandomguy903 wrote:
Sun Apr 08, 2018 4:43 am
but for some reason whenever I try to apply a reverb effect to any one of my instruments all of the notes I input drop a sixth. For instance, whenever I try to place down a C note it will be listed on the screen as a C in the piano roll but it will play the A six notes below the C. I cannot for the life of me figure out what's going on. this happens to all of the instruments in the FX channels the reverb was applied to, and even when I remove the effect the notes are still a sixth lower.
Could you accidentally have changed base note of the instrument?
https://lmms.io/documentation/Instrumen ... #Base_note
[/quote]
Could you accidentally have changed base note of the instrument?
[/quote]

Thank you! that was the problem. turned out that there really was a super easy instant fix.