expoting issue

Having trouble with LMMS? Ask about it here.
I've been using LMMS for quite a while now, and since yesterday I've been having this problem with the exporting.
when I export my audio and open it up in audacity, its just a loud distorted bleeping sounds that range from 6 to 14 seconds long and I don't know what it could be. If anyone knows how to fix this please respond ASAP!

Thank youu <3
1v1 beats wrote:
Tue Apr 10, 2018 4:15 am
I've been using LMMS for quite a while now, and since yesterday I've been having this problem with the exporting.
when I export my audio and open it up in audacity, its just a loud distorted bleeping sounds that range from 6 to 14 seconds long
I'm having the same issue. :(

I encounter this problem when:

I use the Vinyl effect
Tempo is very fast
Certain VST's or plug-in that LMMS cannot handle (example, using an sfxr preset ans it is playing many notes, as sfxr is only used as a sound effect, not a general plug-in for playing melodies)
Using a LADSPA effect that has "Multiband" in its name
A plugin aside from AudioFile Processor playing beats in beat/bassline editor
1v1 beats wrote:
Tue Apr 10, 2018 4:15 am
when I export my audio and open it up in audacity, its just a loud distorted bleeping sounds that range from 6 to 14 seconds long and I don't know what it could be. If anyone knows how to fix this please respond ASAP!

Thank youu <3
This probably means that an effect unit you're using is buggy, giving you bad data.
The fastest possible fix for this is to try the latest beta release of lmms-1.2 .
If this doesn't work, mute the channels one by one until you find the offending track.
In the FX tab, before any reverb/delay, add a Waveshaper Effect and check the Clip input box.