Automation links being dropped

Having trouble with LMMS? Ask about it here.
it happens for me randomly when I open a project. after opening a working project, I have to check all the automation links i have to make sure none have been dropped, otherwise when i save the project , the dropped links are saved. sometimes the automation patterns also lose all their data when this happens too. Reloading the project b4 saving it over the top is the solution.

It also randomly happens during work, and there seems to be a correlation between minimising the song editor and/or shutting down all the other windows. this usually happens right at the end of writing, when it is time for mixing levels, i shut down all the other windows for clear workspace, and then varying amounts of the links are dropped. even on really simple automations like wet/dry FX knob on stock LMMS plugins, it doesnt only happen to VST automations , which I have thought was the case for ages.

No real biggie, juz a pain in my gluteus maximus

Cheers good folk <3
oh, I also have observed a correlation between using the undo function & automation links being lost.
I NEVER use undo coz of this, lol though sometimes i accidentally hit control Z when im going for Ctrl S
Known bug, its an ID that is lost when automation blocks are copied, but the settings (curve) is preserved. You only have to drag-in the controller once more, then the aut-block is normalized. Will be fixed
musikbear wrote:
Sun Apr 22, 2018 10:44 am
Known bug, its an ID that is lost when automation blocks are copied, but the settings (curve) is preserved. You only have to drag-in the controller once more, then the aut-block is normalized. Will be fixed

cool cool .... i never seem to be able to find relevant posts with the search engine.
thanks for the tip, that will help me a bunch