LMMS 1.2.0 RC5 Splash

Having trouble with LMMS? Ask about it here.
When i load LMMS RC5 on my pc with windows vista the splash image (spalsh.png in theme folder) doesn't appear. I tried the appimage on a Linux computer i have and there the splash appear. So what's the problem? I know it isn't a real problem because it doesn't influence music making in any way, but when i load it i have to wait for a time that seems that the program is really slow on startup without the splash. Also i think this thing ruins the aesthetics of the current theme and of others themes.

P.S. I download the installer when it had been just released, so, maybe downloading it again could resolve the problem?
Do you guys see the splash when you load the program? Just let me know.
Roxas wrote: When i load LMMS RC5 on my pc with windows vista the splash image (spalsh.png in theme folder) doesn't appear...
This issue has been fixed already: https://github.com/LMMS/lmms/issues/4062
It wasn't solved, so there's no way to get it? And it's only on Windows because on Linux i can see it
Roxas wrote: It wasn't solved, so there's no way to get it? And it's only on Windows because on Linux i can see it
It has been solved but not released yet. The fix is in the next beta release, rc6.