My old song files are not showing up

Having trouble with LMMS? Ask about it here.
As of last night I finished a song, after I saved and opened a new song file. When I did the melody I was ready to go to bed so I saved it. It then showed ,"Could not open file C:/Users/Jaden/lmms/projects/AFTER11.mmpz. You probably have no permissions to read this file.
Please make sure to have at least read permissions to the file and try again.".
As I was confused I opened my files to see what was going on. I didn't know what was going on so I tried to save again. Which I have no idea how, I did save. So I then as I went to my samples folder, from the side bar, I accidently clicked on my songs tab. I then noticed ALL my old songs before my new one I just made are now gone. I tried to go to my recents, to get to them from there. But it showed me this for all my old songs, before the new one," Could not open file C:/Users/Jaden/lmms/projects/AFTER10.mmpz. You probably have no permissions to read this file.
Please make sure to have at least read permissions to the file and try again.". If I go to my projects from my files I also see all my old projects are gone.
If ANYONE has a resolution to this can they please help me. Thank you.
Have you tried ti see if they have become hidden files? Or, try instead to do a research of one of your old project you don't find on your pc and watch if they are in folder that need admin permission like in C:\\Programs.

But i really don't know. I will do some research.

Edit: Read This: https://lmms.io/forum/viewtopic.php?t=8294
Hi. First, Welcome to the forum J12M !
Here are all important links:
http://lmms.io/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=4740
-A few rules and useful forum instructions

Now, lets see if we can solve this..
J12M wrote:
Sat May 12, 2018 4:18 pm
,"Could not open file C:/Users/Jaden/lmms/projects/AFTER11.mmpz. You probably have no permissions to read this file.
So that is an windows-error-messages, for files that are either owned by a different account, or has been tagged as administrator-privileges only

So your problem is really not with lmms, but with windows!
First you need to establish if your projects are present on your hd.
Shut your pc down, and log in as Administrator!
* Click windows Start
* choose Search
Windows will normally display a list over all your hd ao. partitions
* Select this all-drive option
Windows will present options for different files
* Select All-files-and-folders
Now open the Advanced-options
Select all EXCEPT! case-sensitive and tape-back-up
Now..
In the search-criteria type in *.mmpz
* Hit the search-button

If windows finds any lmms-projects-files, everything is fine, and everything found, can be rescued.
If this search is without results, then you have accidently deleted all your projects, and only expensive recover-software, will be able to get SOME of your work back, and only If you have done NOTHING on your pc, after you lost your projects.
Let us know the results