Calf Studio gear GUI's

Having trouble with LMMS? Ask about it here.
Is there a way to have the Calf plugins use the graphical interfaces like they show in the manual?
Like if you install Calf for Jack.

The reason is some of the settings are not clear, like Subdivide in Vintage delay, I kind of understand the manual, but if I could see what the settings are it would save time etc, and I am not 100% sure from reading the manual
Lv2 plugins can only be used through Carla as far as I know.

Should work on Linux ( carla ), and I believe I saw a windows installer too.

I have never tested this though.
Gps wrote:
Sat May 12, 2018 12:43 am

is Lv2 the standard associated with the GUI's? I`'ve never been able to get carla or jack stuff working, that's why I am so stoked about finding LMMS!! I guess I'll work it out, thanks for the suggestion
Gps wrote:
I believe I saw a windows installer too.
That would definitively be interesting! However the need for CALF in lmms is not that definitive any more. The splendid work in RC >3 allows much more high Quality VSTs effects to be used. Blue-cat f.i.
musikbear wrote:
Sat May 12, 2018 10:48 am
Gps wrote:
I believe I saw a windows installer too.
That would definitively be interesting! However the need for CALF in lmms is not that definitive any more. The splendid work in RC >3 allows much more high Quality VSTs effects to be used. Blue-cat f.i.
http://kxstudio.linuxaudio.org/Applications:Carla

ArchLinux (AUR)
Debian/Ubuntu (via KXStudio repositories)

Pre-compiled binaries are available for Linux, Mac and Windows (version 2.0-beta6).
Linux 32bit
Linux 64bit
MacOS 64bit
Windows 32bit
Windows 64bit

I still hope it will come though, lv2 support.
While typing this, I wonder should I try to get them working in Carla.

I can start Carla in 1.2.0 rc 5, tried that last night, on Linux ( opensuse leap) .
Franny23dmt wrote:
Sat May 12, 2018 8:53 am
Gps wrote:

is Lv2 the standard associated with the GUI's? I`'ve never been able to get carla or jack stuff working, that's why I am so stoked about finding LMMS!! I guess I'll work it out, thanks for the suggestion
As you probably have seen, there are already calf plugins in LMMS.
Those are a older version though, and they don't have such an awesome gui as the lv2 calf plugins.
Thanks for the info guys, Ive work,ed out the settings by now <3