Runtime error in RC 6

Having trouble with LMMS? Ask about it here.
I was using the RC 6 version just fine as usual as I worked on RC 5 or other earlier versions but suddenly today this problem occurred that, when I clicked on the new file tab at the top left corner after saving a project, LMMS suddenly crashed. Thereafter every time I start the RC 6 version I get an error message saying-- Image
after clicking the ok tab I get this informaton. Image
I have uninstalled/re-installed it several times, including the other 1.2 RC's, its this same error message pops up.
Though 1.1.3 stable version works fine, but working on a project that was made on the newer version is somewhat troublesome.
how to solve this problem?

my pc configuration--
intel core i3 processor
4GB RAM
windows 7 sp1 64bits

Attachments

sdhr wrote:
Tue Jun 12, 2018 3:07 pm
I clicked on the new file tab at the top left corner :: LMMS suddenly crashed.
Ok
Thereafter every time I start the RC 6 version I get an error message
I believe that is the manifest-problem: Follow these guidelines, and get rid of the dot-file, then re-install:
https://lmms.io/wiki/index.php?title=LM ... h_Settings
I have uninstalled/re-installed it several times, including the other 1.2 RC's
::
Though 1.1.3 stable version works fine
Do you currently have several versions of lmms installed?
That is not recommended!
my pc configuration--
intel core i3 processor
4GB RAM
windows 7 sp1 64bits
All looks just fine
Thanks for approving the post. But I have solved this problem. It was caused by a template I had created for my personal use. I checked that when I open a project by double clicking it, it opens smoothly, but problem occurs when I start the LMMS from the start menu because it directly loads that template I created. Now that I have deleted that template it loads without any problem.
Thanks.
Long Live LMMS. My favorite music making software.