Bug in Zynaddsubfx

Having trouble with LMMS? Ask about it here.
Hi,I installed the version LMMS 1.2.0 RC6 and When I click on ''show gui'' on the synthesizer to enter the settings the program hangs and closes alone can someone help solve that problem?
Rafaelcortazio wrote:
Fri Jun 22, 2018 7:06 pm
LMMS 1.2.0 RC6 ::''show gui'':: program hangs and closes
Not good
What
* OS
* HW
?
My System is a windows 10 64 bit dual core 1.70ghz intel celeron 2GB Memory RAM 200GB HD
Rafaelcortazio wrote:
Fri Jun 22, 2018 11:48 pm
windows 10 64 bit dual core 1.70ghz intel celeron 2GB Memory RAM 200GB HD
Ohh you run win10 on a dual-core with only 2 GB ram!
I diddent even thought that was possible
2 GB ram is the absolute minimum, so you do need to look for everything you do not need running, and shut that down, but more ram would definitively help you.
Now i cant say for sure, that the crash is caused by your low RAM, but i guess it is, so shut down all running processes you dont need. You could even try to only open GUI in completely empty projects, save your preset there, and then open it in the project you are working on.
Thanks musikbear !! My PC does not crash when I am producing only when I click on show gui on the synth but I have solved the problem, I minimize the LMMS and unlock, thanks for the musikbear attention despite the settings of my PC is it possible to make a good song? because as I said in no time my PC hangs.
Rafaelcortazio wrote:
Sat Jun 23, 2018 6:34 pm
I have solved the problem
Great you may even be able to use the stand-alone version zasfx, and then use VST-host. You can save edited presets in zasfx own libraries, and those also works in lmms!
I once advised this to Linux users, because they could not open the UI
Here is a video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hrrl3OiiJvM
Here its used in lmms, but you then 'just' have to use it in VST-host, or similar
despite the settings of my PC is it possible to make a good song?
Oh yes -np, your hw is not al lot different from mine
Thanks so much musikbear.