How to export mmpz projects with out converting?

Having trouble with LMMS? Ask about it here.
Hello! This is a newb question, but how do you export mmpz. projects so you can open them in lmms on a different computer or into a cloud server for storage? All I'm seeing is exporting with wav. or ogg.

It's been a while, but I was able to export all my projects on to google drive, and then I could email them to friends who could import them into their lmms. I don't remember doing any file conversions though.

I hope I'm making my self clear. anyway thank you.
BCS wrote:
Sun Jul 15, 2018 2:03 am
Hello! This is a newb question, but how do you export mmpz. projects so you can open them in lmms on a different computer or into a cloud server for storage? All I'm seeing is exporting with wav. or ogg.

It's been a while, but I was able to export all my projects on to google drive, and then I could email them to friends who could import them into their lmms. I don't remember doing any file conversions though.

I hope I'm making my self clear. anyway thank you.
When you export in lmms you render the project as a sound file. The project formats .mmp/.mmpz is the file format you get when you save the project. Choose Save As... and then you can choose where to save, what to name the file and if you want a plain text .(mmp) or compressed file (.mmpz).
thank you zonkmachine. I new it was something simple.