Calf Exciter causes very loud instrument volume in export

Having trouble with LMMS? Ask about it here.
Whenever I export my song that uses a ZASFX supersaw and listen to it in WMPlayer or Audacity, the instrument that has Calf Exciter is very loud in the final product. I tried reducing the audio from 100 somewhere to 10 but it is still extremely loud in the export. I have to remove it, but it makes the supersaw less pleasing. Any alternatives to use or do to enhance the sound? (aside from EQ)
vortexsupernova wrote:
Mon Aug 13, 2018 8:49 am
instrument that has Calf Exciter is very loud in the final product.
Could you upload that project, or make a demo project, with the same flaws, also i need to know:
your:
* OS (+service-pack-version)
* lmms version
* lmms sound device chosen
* hardware specification (ram & soundcard is the most important)
* Latency setting
* a sound-file on soundcloud or a similar service
Best is to open the
projects\demos\Greippi - Krem Kaakkuja (Second
Flight Remix).mmpz
insert the problem instrument as lead, and export that, then upload the file on Soundcloud or similar service
musikbear wrote:
Mon Aug 13, 2018 1:06 pm
Could you upload that project, or make a demo project, with the same flaws
The song I was remixing was my progressive house extension of Popsip - Electric Dancer that also has the exciter effect (but replaced the 2 main lead synth with my own supersaw that also needs the exciter)

Windows 7 Ultimate 32-bit sp1; LMMS beta rc-5; Simple DirectMedia Layer (SDL); I don't know what is or kind of RAM, all I could say that it is on 32-bit machine so the ram is 2.00-4.00 GB and the rate of cpu is 2.20 GHz, though, the export does not reach CPU limits (less than half only is used) and no overclocking; Latency is 5.8 ms and the frame rate is 256

Here's the differentiation between the two. You could hear 2 intervals: the first one is soundcard-recorded in Audacity (which what is the supersaw supposed to be; I did this since the proper export is not possible). The second one that has the louder and faulty supersaw is the manual export in LMMS.

>>> https://orig00.deviantart.net/250c/f/20 ... ck1gv5.mp3 <<<
(might be loud due to usage of compressors, so i recommend trying to lower the volume first before clicking)

Project file:
https://www.newgrounds.com/dump/downloa ... a83f393181