Polyrythms

Having trouble with LMMS? Ask about it here.
have been using LMMS for a couple of years and have recently become interested in polyrythmic music. I have had limited success in creating polyrythms in LMMS. What I need to be able to do is to set a specific number of 1/16 or 1/32 notes per measure. For example: if I wanted to have a three note and four note polyrythmic measure I would need to have 12 sixteenth notes, which is easy to do in LMMS -- therefore, I would have four triplets and four whole notes.

The issue I'm having with LMMS is building polyrythms that have 5 and 6 notes per measure(30 sixteenth notes); 5 and 7 notes per measure (35 sixteenth notes); and so on. Or even a measure that could incorporates 3, 5 and 7 notes (105 sixteenth or thirty-second notes). Being able to set a specific number of sixteenth or thirty-second notes per measure would be helpful in overcoming the limitations of the time signature setting.
I have no idea what you're talking about, though the way i do polyrhythms is fairly easier (though a bit time consuming, because it's not so easy to copy paste).
Tedvelasquez wrote:
Sun Aug 19, 2018 1:57 pm
have been using LMMS for a couple of years
Since you are new in Forum Tedvelasquez
We still like Welcome you here!
Here are all important links:
http://lmms.io/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=4740
-A few rules and useful forum instructions

If i understand you, you would like to be able to make time-signatures for any note-length, and any number of lengths?

That is currently not possible.
I think you should create a detailed presentation of the need for this, and how you would like it to be. I can then be added to the l o n g list of Suggestions
for new features.