Why does exporting edit my beat and make it longer?

Having trouble with LMMS? Ask about it here.
So i am quite new to LMMS and i made a few beats. I am really happy with the programm and also with my results. But when it comes to exporting my beat, there is something that i dont understand. So basically when I export a beat, the beat is edited. For example the original beat is 2:30 minutes long, but when i export it, it´s 3:54 minutes long! That really destroys the structure. Is there something like an "Automatic Editor"?
jKah wrote:
Tue Aug 21, 2018 6:02 pm
So i am quite new to LMMS
Hi, Welcome to the Forum jKah !
Here are all important links:
http://lmms.io/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=4740
-A few rules and useful forum instructions

when I export a beat, the beat is edited. For example the original beat is 2:30 minutes long, but when i export it, it´s 3:54 minutes long!
That is odd..
What i think happens here, is that you have just one single element on song-editor, wayyy upstream, and you have forgotten about it! You could Search for this 'piece', and delete it, But current LMMS v. RC6 has a handy feature!
First you mark everything you like to be exported inside loopmarker-bar.
Then in the export dialog, choose export-between-loopmarkers
Then LMMS will only export the section you have inside the loopmarkers!
Remember that this is a RC6 feature!
No i did not forgot one piece. The whole beat is edited. For example hooks are longer than normally. I have no idea how to fix that.
jKah wrote:
Wed Aug 22, 2018 5:43 pm
For example hooks are longer than normally.
This is so strange that i need to see the project
upload the project, AS MMP! -and send me the link as PM (just right-click my name in byline and choose Contact musikBear), i will take a look at it. If you do not care about copyright, you can upload the project right here, as an attachment, that everyone can see..

To Save as MMP:
* Open project
* File | save-as
* chose a name... 'xyzzxy.mmp'
press save
You can upload on any file-host like google drive
I will ofcause respect your rights
Forget about it. Thanks for your help anyways. The problem was actually the programms that my mother used on the same PC. I listened to my finished version over a programm that actually edits Tracks. I am really sorry for the confusion! :`D