playback issue

Having trouble with LMMS? Ask about it here.
when i play from the beginning, all tracks will play fine, but when I move the cursor, only the beat maker track will play - none of my imported samples. I checked to see if maybe it was be solo'd and it isn't. Right now, in order to make an adjustment to the end of my song, I have to start play back from the beginning and wait till it gets there. Any help would be much appreciated.

Gentleman Rockford
gentlemanrockford wrote:
Sat Sep 08, 2018 1:02 am
when i play from the beginning, all tracks will play fine, but when I move the cursor, only the beat maker track will play - none of my imported samples. I checked to see if maybe it was be solo'd and it isn't. Right now, in order to make an adjustment to the end of my song, I have to start play back from the beginning and wait till it gets there. Any help would be much appreciated.

Gentleman Rockford
Which version of LMMS do you use?

In version 1.1.3, this is norma, it works as you describe it : for a sample to be read, the play cursor must move from the beginning of the note.

In RC versions, I think this is no longer the case. A sample can be read anywhere. It is recommended to use the latest RC (RC6) : https://lmms.io/download/