Which one of these effects helps to make things resonate?

Having trouble with LMMS? Ask about it here.
I've finally started to work with effects. I'm on my way to finishing up a song atm, but there's one part that doesn't sound as resonant as id like it to be. I can't figure which effects makes these resonate rather than makes them louder.
the black ryvius wrote:
Tue Sep 18, 2018 12:11 am
I've finally started to work with effects. I'm on my way to finishing up a song atm, but there's one part that doesn't sound as resonant as id like it to be. I can't figure which effects makes these resonate rather than makes them louder.
The title of your post says "Which one of these effects helps to make things resonate?". What are these effects of which you speak?

By resonant, do you refer to the RESO parameter that can be found for example in the FILTER module of TripleOscillator ?
In this case, you can use a TAP Equalizer/BW, you choose the frequency value, the gain associated with that frequency band, and you use a low bandwidth value.
I'm not sure I understand what you want.
Resonant sound is a method used i exam. of heart & lung deceases, so i am 100% sure you mean something else.
Can you find an example on youTube?
You need to add exact timestamps, for where the wanted sound starts, and less important -ends
Like @2:32 -> 2:55