Having problems with VST and FX plugins not loading suddenly

Having trouble with LMMS? Ask about it here.
So I successfully exported uploaded a song to soundcloud two days ago, which meant everything was fine. However, I start up my computer today only to find out that LMMS is, for some unholy reason, suddenly not loading any VSTs or plugins I installed (specifically Synth1). No FX plugins I've installed like FA3_amp, keFIR_v1, or TSE_808 are working. All of them say "There was a problem and ____ could not be loaded for some reason." I've changed nothing. At all. At least, until I started trying to change directories to fix the problem, but of course, that didn't work.

I'm on Windows 10.

As I said before, I did not change or modify the vsts or plugins at all between exporting that song and the problem first occurring.

My path for the vsts and plugins has always been C:/Program Files/VstPlugins. It's worked without problems until now.

I've tried loading currently available songs and opening up the VST in a new project file, both give the same result.

Please help?

EDIT: Nevermind, a restart to my computer seems to have fixed the problem...I don't know why, but if anyone's willing to try and explain it, I'd love to hear what there is to be said.

EDIT 2 (April 3rd, 2022): Something similar to this happened, where FA3_Amp started giving me loads of errors about how "so-and-so module is not working", pointing to my c:/Program Files/LMMS/Plugins/32/RemoteVstPlugin32.exe directory. I just so happened to stumble across this topic I made 4 years ago, so I decided to try and restart my computer, and it also worked this time. Leaving an edit just in case someone else googles and stumbles upon this thread in the future to let them know how I fixed this.
KazMono wrote:
Tue Oct 09, 2018 11:42 pm
a restart to my computer fixed the problem
Yes. The more you work on your pc, the more 'garbage' is accumulated.
It all comes down to the awful feature: 'sleep pc'
Its a
* waste of energy
* wear out components
* create crap and slowness

So really dum!
If you know you are don for the day. turn OFF, and have a much better session, the next time you cold-boot the pc

Besides that, since you are new in Forum
Welcome KazMono !
Here are all important links:
http://lmms.io/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=4740
-A few rules and useful forum instructions