On an old version... when I try to auto add the beats

Having trouble with LMMS? Ask about it here.
On an old version... when I try to auto add the beats like 4/4 or every other beat and scale or add more beats to the pattern I was having problems. I dont really mess with the time signature and leave it 4/4 but that was an issue I had last time.

Is it fixed yet?
Punkroku wrote:
Wed Oct 10, 2018 7:36 pm
On an old version... when I try to auto add the beats like 4/4 or every other beat and scale or add more beats to the pattern I was having problems. I dont really mess with the time signature and leave it 4/4 but that was an issue I had last time.

Is it fixed yet?
In beta versions of LMMS 1.2 I do not know.

For older versions like 1.1.3, it is better to set the rhythmic signature from the beginning, and not to change it in the middle of the way, at the risk of encountering some problems. These problems are workable, but we do not always see them coming.

Regarding the Beat and Bassline Editor (BB Editor), when you have tracks of different lengths that appear in the step sequencer, you can right click on each of these tracks to access the options add or delete steps. This option only works on the selected track.