LMMS Crashing Constantly

Having trouble with LMMS? Ask about it here.
I've been using LMMS for a couple months now (1.2.0) and I've experienced few problems. But, when I attempted to open a project today, I was given the message:

"The code execution cannot proceed because libwinpthread-1.dll was not found. Reinstalling the program may fix this problem."

After looking up a few things I decided to try removing plugins from the directory folder, as they were probably causing the problem (didn't work).

Then I tried uninstalling LMMS and reinstalling the latest version. Still, that project won't open.

In fact, ANY time I try and open an application using Vestige, LMMS freezes and crashes. LADSPA plugins still work, as do native instruments. ZynAddSubFX works until I open the GUI, then I get three error messages:

"The code execution cannot proceed because libwinpthread-1.dll was not found. Reinstalling the program may fix this problem."
"The code execution cannot proceed because libfltk.dll was not found. Reinstalling the program may fix this problem."
And again...

I'm not sure what's going on or how it happened. I haven't installed any new software lately, virtual instruments or otherwise.

Any idea as to what's going on?
-Kasai- wrote:
Fri Nov 02, 2018 2:44 am
I've been using LMMS for a couple months now (1.2.0)
Is not released yet. You must use a RC of 1.2.0. Newest is RC7
Is that it?
If not please upgrade!
"The code execution cannot proceed because libfltk.dll was not found. Reinstalling the program may fix this problem."
And again...
Any idea as to what's going on?
[/quote]

Well, no -except you must have gotten a rather serious disturbance on your pc. Apparently you have lost several main dll's from lmms-core lib.

*Back-up your own stuff
*De-install current installation
*move the config dot-file -Guide:
https://lmms.io/wiki/index.php?title=LM ... h_Settings
*remove your current installation-pack
*download a fresh new installation-pack either x32 or x64 of
LMMS 1.2.0 RC7 Orange buttons!
* Re-install default.
Let us know :)
That did the trick! Thanks!