Missing parts of VST- UI SOLVED THANK YOU ALL

Having trouble with LMMS? Ask about it here.
Something happened I have not encountered before. When I open any VST with VeSTige the instrument is cropped. It appears that the window is normal size, but the instrument is slid to the left and up. Only half of the synth is visible and I cannot access anything in the cropped zone. Resizing GUI window only creates dead space around the cropped instrument. Any suggestions will be much appreciated. Thank you in advance.
Hey, I have the exact same problem with massive. When I open it without LMMS everything is normal but when I open it as a VST on LMMS it's drag to the left and up. :/
I've tried to delete Massive and download it again but it doesn't work, and it worked perfectly before
Hi, Theo. I'm not familiar with Massive, but yeah, it sounds like the same thing. This started immediately after a windows update for me. I'm starting to think I might have to start all over again. Move all my samples, VSTs, and third party dugongs out of LMMS, uninstall, and download LMMS again.

This is my first PC, so I really didn't know anything about 32 vs 64 bit. Mine is a little Toshiba glorified tablet, so I just assumed it was probably 32 bit. . . it is 64. My LMMS and everything I put into it is 32. Aside from not being able to save projects made with 3rd party instruments and the occasional hard crash it was working fine. . . I have no Idea if upgrading to the 64 bit version will fix this. . . I don't know if that means I must re-download all of my instruments in 64 bit as well.

LMMS is pretty much the only thing I've been doing with my free time since last July, so I'm well adicted by this point. This hangup is really pooping in my cereal.
Hello and welcome to the forums Gozu.

Okay, what vst plugin are you trying to use? :)
And if possible, post your computer specs and the OS eg. win10, mac osx
that you are using. That way, we could figure out what is causing the problem, more quickly.
Theo LM wrote:
Sun May 20, 2018 10:13 pm
Hey, I have the exact same problem with massive.
Hello and welcome to the forums Theo LM. :)

Okay. What version of massive are you using?
that you are using as well. That way, we could figure out what is causing the problem
more quickly. :D
Gozu wrote:
Mon May 21, 2018 2:00 am
This started immediately after a windows update for me.
Yes me too.

I'm using the version 1.1.2.6 of Massive and I never had this problem before

My computer specifications :
Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i74750HQ CPU @ 2.00 GHz 2.00 GHz
Installed RAM: 8.00 GB (7.89GB usable)

System type: 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor

Windows specifications:
Edition: Windows 10 Home
Version: 1803
Installed on 20/05/2018
OS build 17134.48
Gozu wrote:
Mon May 21, 2018 2:00 am
This started immediately after a windows update for me.
Theo LM wrote: Hey, I have the exact same problem with massive. When I open it without
Firstly, Welcome both to the forum!
Here are all important links:
http://lmms.io/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=4740
-A few rules and useful forum instructions

We need more info.
First of all
* OS (+service-pack-version)
* lmms version
* Have you changed theme??

Second. Massive is great, but not for all. I will need to know if one of the VSTs that are known to work in lmms, also shows this problem
Have you tried?
https://lmms.io/wiki/index.php?title=Tested_VSTs
If one fails - witch one
What date was that win-update, was it only win10? Are you sure you have the latest update?
Theo LM wrote:
Mon May 21, 2018 11:47 am
Yes me too.
On no! Dude, don't post your Device ID or Product ID number. :P
Otherwise, hackers might use that, to get into your computer.
That thing is like your bank account number. :P
Remove it quickly.
brandystarbrite wrote:
Mon May 21, 2018 4:02 am
Hello and welcome to the forums Gozu.

Okay, what vst plugin are you trying to use? :)
that you are using. That way, we could figure out what is causing the problem, more quickly.
Hello, brandystarbrite. Thank you for attempting to help.

My laptop specs:
Processor: Intel Core I5-4210U CPU @ 1.70 GHz 2.40 GHz
RAM: 4 GB
64-bit operating system, x64-based processor

I'm running LMMS version: 1.1.3 (win32/1386, Qt 4.8.7, GCC 4.9.3 20150305 (prerelease))

The issue effects every VST opened with VeSTige. Instrument appears shifted up and to the left in GUI window, and resizing window only leaves previous visible portion "floating" in a larger window.
Gozu wrote:
Sun May 27, 2018 7:20 am
I'm running LMMS version: 1.1.3
Ok, what you need is to upgrade
backup your own stuff, then uninstall lmms completely, including the config dot-file:
Read:
http://lmms.io/wiki/index.php?title=LMM ... h_Settings
DL and install 1.2.0 RC5
https://github.com/LMMS/lmms/releases/d ... -win64.exe

The reason seams to be a win-update, that messup win10 lmms 1.1.3.