MIDI will not connect

Having trouble with LMMS? Ask about it here.
Then I've more or less run out of ideas. One last thing. Is it plugged into a USB 2.0 port? Some of those cables don't work with USB3.0.

Steve
Its USB 3.0
ImaginativeName wrote:
Fri Nov 30, 2018 11:41 pm
Its USB 3.0
Then as Slipstick says - consult the manual and connect to a usb 2.0 port on your computer instead.
It still has the same result, on all ports
I know that the letters “SS” or the number “3.0” next to a port indicate a 3.0 port, but what about just the USB symbol? Is that 2.0 or 3.0? If its 2.0 i’ve had it plugged into a 2.0 port this whole time. If thats so, sorry about wasting your time.
I went to a music store, to see what they had to say. This cable works with other keyboards, just not mine. So my keyboard is broken, thats the only issue. Sorry for wasting this past day or so.
ImaginativeName wrote:
Sat Dec 01, 2018 7:51 pm
Sorry for wasting this past day or so.
Not at all - sad about your keybord
I have the same keyboard but everything works for me. Not long ago I bought myself a new Chromebook and did everything according to the instructions and everything works! I don’t know your problem has arisen, maybe the device simply does not support this connection. If you can, get yourself a new gadget. When I bought myself a new device, I was guided by a rating made on the Internet. There are many useful sites that provide the correct information about which device is really right for you. If you are interested, you can read full article here.
D4vids0n1987 wrote:
Mon Dec 21, 2020 8:13 pm
I have the same keyboard but everything works for me. Not long ago I bought myself a new Chromebook and did everything according to the instructions and everything works! I don’t know your problem has arisen, maybe the device simply does not support this connection. If you can, get yourself a new gadget. When I bought myself a new device, I was guided by a rating made on the Internet. There are many useful sites that provide the correct information about which device is really right for you. If you are interested, you can read full article here.
My friend was just looking for this information. Thanks