Using an audio interface with LMMS?

Having trouble with LMMS? Ask about it here.
I am considering purchasing an audio interface, but before I drop money on one, I want to be sure it'll work with LMMS. Does anyone here have any experience using an audio interface with LMMS? If so, did you have any issues? I should add that I am using Windows 10 (disgusting, I know), as that may make a difference.

To be honest, if using an audio interface with LMMS is a hassle, I am also considering bucking up for FL Studio Producer Edition, though I don't really want to. I'd like to keep using LMMS, if possible.
Tonnystark wrote:
Tue Jan 01, 2019 8:10 am
I am considering purchasing an audio interface, but before I drop money on one, I want to be sure it'll work with LMMS. Does anyone here have any experience using an audio interface with LMMS? If so, did you have any issues? I should add that I am using Windows 10 (disgusting, I know), as that may make a difference.

To be honest, if using an audio interface with LMMS is a hassle, I am also considering bucking up for FL Studio Producer Edition, though I don't really want to. I'd like to keep using LMMS, if possible.
Your topic has been moved to support.
And welcome to the forums Tonnystark. :D
Tonnystark wrote:
Tue Jan 01, 2019 8:10 am
I am considering purchasing an audio interface
What is that? Link to the HW in question
..But do NOT link to movie share pages!!! It illegal, and we wont have it!
Ok!?
Read the rules here!
http://lmms.io/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=4740
-A few rules and useful forum instructions