Regarding my latest project

Having trouble with LMMS? Ask about it here.
I was trying to open my project but I kept on getting an error message that said i didn't have permission to open my project(through recently open) I tried to open it through the bar on the side and for some reason it is a sample track now. I cant edit it or change it in any way. I have no idea how to fix it as I am somewhat new to lmms but I put around 10 hours into this project and i was going to work on it when this happened.PLEASE HELP ME!!!
Biorapter2321 wrote:
Thu Jan 10, 2019 12:10 am
I was trying to open my project but I kept on getting an error message that said i didn't have permission to open my project
Hi, Welcome to the Forum Biorapter2321 !
Here are all important links:
http://lmms.io/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=4740
-A few rules and useful forum instructions

I sounds like you have a problem with your accounts on your pc.
'no-permissions' 'is a windows-error-message, for files that are either owned by a different account, or has been tagged as administrator-privileges only.
Are you sure you are logged in correctly?

For now, you should not attempt to mess with the file, just relax and let us know:
your:
* OS (+service-pack-version)
* lmms version
Biorapter2321 wrote: I was trying to open my project but I kept on getting an error message that said i didn't have permission to open my project(through recently open)
@Biorapter2321 Make sure your working directory is within your $HOME or somewhere you have access to.
Edit -> Settings -> Paths -> LMMS WORKING DIRECTORY

Biorapter2321 wrote: I tried to open it through the bar on the side and for some reason it is a sample track now.
That may actually be a sample from rendering the project. Try dragging it to a sample track.