ZynAddSubFx not retaining scale data when exporting

Having trouble with LMMS? Ask about it here.
Hi guys, I've been using the beta version of LMMS for OSX because the stable version does not support features like ZynAddSubFX gui. I'd been using the vst to write a microtonal piece, and everything was fine until I tried exporting it. Any time I export the project or otherwise close the gui the whole project reverts back to standard tuning and it breaks my heart. I've been trying every single solution just short of recording the project through a speaker so I can get the audio file for my piece and I am very frustrated. Is there some sort of way to get the microtonal settings to apply while it's saving?
fatraccoons wrote:
Tue Feb 26, 2019 7:18 am
to write a microtonal piece, and everything was fine until I tried exporting it.
Yes that is a problem. Microtonal data is yet not supported. Sorry :|

Besides that, since you are new in Forum
Welcome fatraccoons !
Here are all important links:
http://lmms.io/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=4740
-A few rules and useful forum instructions
Is there some sort of sneaky way I could get the recording? I also have access to a Linux environment.
fatraccoons wrote:
Tue Feb 26, 2019 7:08 pm
Is there some sort of sneaky way I could get the recording?
To the recording -yes, just record the microtonal-part through Audacity, or similar, but the data simply isent written anywhere
Thank you so much for your help. :D
I had the same problem early on with the built-in ZASF. I think I actually found some workaround at the time. I don't remember exactly but it might have been just reloading the scala files for each track before exporting - or something like that. In any case it was kind of exasperating, and I don't use LMMS/ZASF that way anymore for just that reason. Lately I've been loading ZASF inside of Carla. Not only does it solve the scale bugs, but you also get the cool new ZynFusion UI. Loading Carla is an extra step that shouldn't be necessary, so hopefully it won't be too long until we can get the correctly working ZynFusion directly integrated into LMMS...
18musicians wrote:
Thu Feb 28, 2019 2:29 am
Lately I've been loading ZASF inside of Carla. Not only does it solve the scale bugs, but you also get the cool new ZynFusion UI.
Interesting! Ty.
fatraccoons wrote:
Tue Feb 26, 2019 7:18 am
to write a microtonal piece
@fatraccoons
You could try that Carla trick!