Automatic note shift

Having trouble with LMMS? Ask about it here.
Hello to all of you
I was wondering : when you record with a midi keyboard, the notes played are always a little out of sync with the tempo. Is it possible to automatically adjust them? Thank you for your answer,
Fladmay.
I think what you're having trouble with is the Piano-Roll quantization. The big Q to the left in the menu row above the Piano-Roll is the quantization setting. Set this to the minimum value, 1/192.
Instead, I wanted to know if there was a keyboard shortcut that allows automatic adjustment, because sometimes you make mistakes when you play manually. And rather than handing everything over, an automatic adjustment would be welcome. Is there such a thing? (On NI Or FL, I know it exists)
Fladmay wrote:
Thu Apr 04, 2019 9:35 am
I wanted to know if there was a keyboard shortcut that allows automatic adjustment
No, you have to do that kind of adjustments manually, but there are some features, that can aid you, then you make note changes in piano-roll!
Look here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZtNHraUJBLU
Fladmay wrote:
Thu Apr 04, 2019 9:35 am
Instead, I wanted to know if there was a keyboard shortcut that allows automatic adjustment, because sometimes you make mistakes when you play manually. And rather than handing everything over, an automatic adjustment would be welcome.
<Shift> + Left/Right arrows will adjust the notes, all or just the current selection, with the current quantization value. That's the closest I can think of. Though, the Piano Roll has a bunch of short cut key commands that I haven't looked that deep into.