Silence/glitch in WAV export

Having trouble with LMMS? Ask about it here.
I'm using 1.2 RC8 (also tried with RC7) on Windows 10 64 bit.
The track sounds like it should when playing from LMMS, but when I export I get a small piece of silence (always at the same place) a few bars into the track. Very annoying.
liftarn wrote:
Tue Apr 16, 2019 10:00 am
I'm using 1.2 RC8 (also tried with RC7) on Windows 10 64 bit.
Hi, Welcome to the Forum liftarn !
Here are all important links:
http://lmms.io/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=4740
-A few rules and useful forum instructions
I get a small piece of silence (always at the same place) a few bars into the track.
strange.. -i need to see the project
upload the project, AS MMP! -and send me the link as PM (just right-click my name in byline and choose Contact musikBear), i will take a look at it. If you do not care about copyright, you can upload the project right here, as an attachment, that everyone can see..

To Save as MMP:
* Open project
* File | save-as
* chose a name... 'xyzzxy.mmp'
press save
You can upload on any file-host like google drive
I will ofcause respect your rights
I gets even stranger. I tried to capture the output using Audacity and I got the same glitch. Then I discovered that the silent part also appears in LMMS, but only if you play the song from the beginning. If you start playing just a little bit into it, there will be no silence.
I tried to move everything one bar to the right and start playing one bar in and that fixed it.
liftarn wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2019 6:32 am
I gets even stranger. I tried to capture the output using Audacity and I got the same glitch. Then I discovered that the silent part also appears in LMMS, but only if you play the song from the beginning. If you start playing just a little bit into it, there will be no silence.
I tried to move everything one bar to the right and start playing one bar in and that fixed it.
I would really like to dissect the project!
Can you perhaps make a demo of the glitch? -But i have handled many projects. I'm, trustworthy :)