Lmms doesn’t see vestige

Having trouble with LMMS? Ask about it here.
Previously I had lmms working well and I could use vst plugin through vestige however when my laptop developed network problem where I had do re-installation ( Ubuntu 16.04)
Now after having installed the latest lmms and vestige failed to appear in lmms. I read a lot of articles and tried many solutions in google in vain. I’m almost giving up. Thanks
Moses Wani wrote:
Fri Apr 19, 2019 3:46 pm
Now after having installed the latest lmms and vestige failed to appear in lmms.
Ubuntu 16.04 is a bit dated. Which version of wine are you using? Which version of lmms are you using?
If you are not on the latest lmms-1.2 beta version I strongly recommend that you try the latest AppImage.
Thanks
I installed wine stable 4.0
Latest lmms version
I used synaptic to install both.
Laptop dell 64 bit. Duo core
Moses Wani wrote:
Fri Apr 19, 2019 5:14 pm
Latest lmms version
I used synaptic to install both.
OK. The lmms versin in Ubuntu 16.04 is 1.1.3 . Please try the latest AppImage and see if that fixes your issue.
https://lmms.io/download/#linux

Just download the file, make it executable, and run.
Thanks again
I did exactly as you advised and finally I have vestige in lmms, l really appreciate that however another thing is vst plug-ins can not load.
When I try to load a vst, screen deems for around fifteen seconds but nothing gets loaded at all. And when I tried to close the lmms window during that time, I get a message that windows is not responding and if I can force it to quit.