LMMS crashes after couple VeSTige and Soundfronts

Having trouble with LMMS? Ask about it here.
For like couple weeks, i could use as much as VeSTiges and soundfronts and the DAW works without a problem, now after adding couple VeSTiges or/and soundfronts, either the CPU goes crazy or the whole DAW just shuts down, every time until i delete some, i don't know if something changed after installing some Plugins or changing the settings, i have pretty good device using the AppImage LMMS last version on Ubuntu. Is there a way to fix this, maybe in settings? Thank you
Selartos wrote:
Mon May 20, 2019 12:13 pm
CPU goes crazy or the whole DAW just shuts down, ::
don't know if something changed after installing some Plugins or changing the settings, i have :: using the AppImage LMMS last version on Ubuntu.
Two things:
You installed plugins -Have you checked if they run some kind of shadow-process like a malware thing
Check the in linux pendant to TaskManager.

And you have changed your settings?
In what way and also.. why?
Pc's is rather a lot like teambuilding 'if it works, dont change it'

Lastly, are the issue independen of witch VST/SF you add, or is it in fact a few specified ones (witch)
First Thing : Yes i do my best to keep it clean

Second : Pc's is rather a lot like teambuilding 'if it works, dont change it' So true! However
those were only Sound settings like Buffer level and so on when the sound starts crackling.

Lastly : Same with all Plugins, now even adding one VST, Then changing the velocity or marking the scale HOPLA DAW shuts down

I'm thinking about reinstalling everything here.
Selartos wrote:
Wed May 22, 2019 7:01 pm
I'm thinking about reinstalling everything here.
ya.. It could be the way out

! Rem. to backup before you reinstall !