ERROR CODE ON START-INSERT DISK???

Having trouble with LMMS? Ask about it here.
I downloaded the latest beta version lmms-1.2.0-rc8-win64.exe and it installs but when I want to start it each time I have several error messages asking for a disk to be inserted into \Device\Harddisk\DR1, and then 2 , 3 and 4 and then the application starts. After I click Cancel or Ignore etc several times. Then it works ok. But each time it starts I have this problem. I tried restarting the PC also. Any clues?
lmms-1.1.3-win64.exe starts ok.
I am on Windows7, 64 bit, AMD II x4, 8GB RAM, computer works flawlessly.
Nedster69 wrote:
Thu May 23, 2019 1:10 am
I downloaded the latest beta version lmms-1.2.0-rc8-win64.exe

Hi, Welcome to the Forum Nedster69 !
Here are all important links:
http://lmms.io/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=4740
-A few rules and useful forum instructions
After I click Cancel or Ignore etc several times. Then it works ok.
This one -right?

The thing is, you best click on Continue
I have aired the theory, that the build comes from a high-end PC with a lot of drives, and virtual partitions, but that has been 'denied'
Bottom-line No one knows..
One more observation is that if you plug-in a USB-'disk' (like a phone) then that 'disk' will result in yet an other popup :|
So the number of disks connected to the host, is definitively part of this issue !
What work for me was going into device manager (in windows 7, 64 bit) and disabling all the removable usb drives that were not currently plugged in. Windows will still automatically recognize a usb drive when you plug it in. And when you eject it windows will disable it again.
Mr_LMMS_user wrote:
Sat Sep 21, 2019 11:39 pm
What work for me was going into device manager (in windows 7, 64 bit) and disabling all the removable usb drives that were not currently plugged in. Windows will still automatically recognize a usb drive when you plug it in. And when you eject it windows will disable it again.
Interesting! Thank you for this tip!
Besides that, since you are new in Forum
Welcome Mr_LMMS_user !
Here are all important links:
http://lmms.io/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=4740
-A few rules and useful forum instructions