...is this normal?

Having trouble with LMMS? Ask about it here.
So uh hi. I upgraded my rc 5 to 1.2.0 official release (promised myself to only upgrade till rc 149384 beta is up lol) when i upgraded and used it for the first time, i noticed that the waveform displays both in eq, the oscillioscope, and anywhere else (except the time), the speed is a lot faster than in rc 5. The oscillioscope is too damn fast that its like having a seizure and you can see the noise floor more frequently in heavily mastered & compressed songs.

Video: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1-09vu5 ... p=drivesdk
^^the video has lower frames. My phones camera couldnt even catch up with its 60+ fps setting. Just make sure you set the video resolution to 1080p to the video settings so you can see better

My settings in buffer and frames are the same and remained unchanged since the default settings the program configured for the first time opened in 1.1.3
vortexsupernova wrote:
Sun Jul 07, 2019 3:44 pm
So uh hi. I upgraded my rc 5 to 1.2.0 official release
My settings in buffer and frames are the same and remained unchanged since the default settings the program configured for the first time opened in 1.1.3
Looks like a timelapse :|
  • Is the playback correct?
  • Have you tried with several projects?
  • What OS?
Looks like a timelapse :|
  • Is the playback correct?
  • Have you tried with several projects?
  • What OS?
1. Yes, it isnt sped up or the freq increased
2. Yes
3. Windows 7 :cry:
vortexsupernova wrote:
Tue Jul 09, 2019 1:49 pm
Windows 7 :cry:
Absolutely no reason to cry over win7
Win7 is a solid and well functional OS

I do not know what to say in context to your issue.
You say that the playback is fine, so in a way 'nothing' is wrong. and maybe nothing is wrong, i cant tell from that blurry video..
Does it export ok?
musikbear wrote:
Tue Jul 09, 2019 5:10 pm
Does it export ok?
Ah yes. No issues found in speed :)

So basically, in the new update, the Fps was probably increased
vortexsupernova wrote:
Sun Jul 21, 2019 7:13 am
So basically, in the new update, the Fps was probably increased
8} ..thats just it.. I see nothing like that, and your vid is the only behavioral of this.. idk
Just plain weird