MIDI export exports all tracks into one overlapping track

Having trouble with LMMS? Ask about it here.
Hi! (Apologies if this is a dupe, the forum wouldn't let me search for "MIDI export")

I've edited a track (using an imported MIDI, although I tested and original creations have this problem too) in LMMS and would like to export it again for use in a MIDI playing program (since I'm finished editing it). I don't need the specific instruments to be right (it's alright if the MIDI export makes them all piano, as I can change them in the player), but I do need the note tracks to be there.

My issue is that my project file contains 11 note tracks but when I export to MIDI it combines most of the 11 into one overlapping track. The beginning of the song is at 99 BPM and then it changes to 144, before gradually slowing down at the very end. The MIDI only exported the tracks of the song that were at exactly 144 BPM (which is what the majority of the song as at) cutting of the beginning and the end. It also changed the time signature to 4/4 instead of 3/4.

I am using LMMS verison 1.2.0, I just downloaded it today. I absolutely love it so far, but this huge MIDI export problem makes it impossible to use in the way I need it to.

Project:

MIDI Export:
Lyranalia wrote:
Tue Jul 23, 2019 2:48 am
Hi!
Hi, Welcome to the Forum Lyranalia !
Here are all important links:
http://lmms.io/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=4740
-A few rules and useful forum instructions

I've edited a track (using an imported MIDI,
...yes we know
We however do not know why this happens!
Imported midi-files does that when they are exported..
Its something very strange, and eventually it will be fixed.
For now you need a second (free) program: Anvil
Anvil is a pure midi-editor.
Take the midi exported from LMMS and import to Anvil, then save it as MIDI0
That file should be possible to import in LMMS