LMMS won't open.

Having trouble with LMMS? Ask about it here.
Whenever I open files on my desktop or different folders my projects load fine, but I have this one folder in particular i store some of my favorite projects in and anything from that folder won't open. I've loaded projects that don't use vsts, that only take 5 KB of space, but they won't open. It has nothing to do with the project, it's the folder they're in. When I open it, it just says initializing data structures, and then that window closes but LMMS just doesn't open. There's no crash report, it just doesn't open. Any help?
Damon Tattersfield wrote:
Tue Sep 24, 2019 10:27 pm
I have this one folder :: LMMS projets there just doesn't open.
Is the folder in the path you have defined as working directory? in LMMS-settings

Copy the path and paste it here
musikbear wrote:
Wed Sep 25, 2019 2:32 pm
Tue Sep 24, 2019 10:27 pm
I have this one folder :: LMMS projets there just doesn't open.
Is the folder in the path you have defined as working directory? in LMMS-settings

Copy the path and paste it here
For some reason I turned my computer and opened it up about an hour later and everything was working. All good now I guess...
Thu Sep 26, 2019 8:57 am
For some reason I turned my computer and opened it up about an hour later and everything was working. All good now I guess...
Good, it does sometime fix issues to cleanse the memory, especially if you have 'slept' your pc!