making video with lmms music

Having trouble with LMMS? Ask about it here.
Hello,

I just recently installed the 1.2 version of lmms - before I used version 1.1.3.
I export my music in .wav format, and I make some viedo of some of them with Windows movie maker 2.6 (I just add a fix image).
With version 1.1.3 of lmms it worked perfectly well.
However, with version 1.2 I can't make this anymore : windows movie maker tells me it cannot register the video in the file specified - same file as when I worked with music from lmms 1.1.3.
I am still exporting the music in .wav, I am using the same file as before, everything is the same except the reaction of windows movie maker : has anyone had the same kind of problem, and does anyone know how to solve this ?
For information, I tried making a video with a previous musci made with lmms 1.1.3, it still works with exactaly the same parameters ; however, if I reexport the same track with lmms 1.2 and try using it in windows movie maker, it bugs...

MAJ : I just tried reinstalling lmms 1.1.3 and publishing the last song I tried in vain using after exporting it from 1.2, and this version works, so it definitely is a problem with the .wav format from the lmms1.2.0 version.
Serendipity Liche wrote:
Sat Sep 28, 2019 10:09 am
Hello,
Hi, Welcome to the Forum Serendipity Liche!
Here are all important links:
http://lmms.io/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=4740
-A few rules and useful forum instructions
1.2 lmms
wave-import to Windows movie maker 2.6, worked perfectly well with 1.1.3
In 1.2 I can't make this anymore :
windows movie maker tells me it cannot register the video in the file specified
Very strange, ofcause you could use 1,2,0' export to mp3, because that is what your file will be converted to on youTybe anyway, but i have no idea why you get that odd error-message. Afaik wave-export is identical in .1.3 and 1.2.0
Obs! You must have a 1.2.0 version, This: https://lmms.io/download/ -but you have -right?
Thanks for pointing me to the welcome and rules, there are usefuls links there.

Yes it is the 1.2.0 version (I should have specified it).
Concerning mp3, I thought window movie maker did not work with mp3, but it does (I just tried), so I will do thus now, thank you very much.