Drums(made of samples) sound rubbish when exported

Having trouble with LMMS? Ask about it here.
I've updated LMMS just today, and made a song... but for whatever reason the drum samples sound in the exported song completely different from within the editor. Only the Audio File Processor plug-in seems to be affected, since the rest of the plug-ins and instruments work as they should. Anyone got a fix?

<Edit: Probably should tell you I export my songs either .wav(96kHz/24-bits) or .wav(96kHz/32-bits) at the highest quality.>
urufu wrote:
Sun Oct 20, 2019 1:57 am
I've updated LMMS just today, and made a song... but for whatever reason the drum samples sound in the exported song completely different from within the editor. Only the Audio File Processor plug-in seems to be affected, since the rest of the plug-ins and instruments work as they should. Anyone got a fix?

<Edit: Probably should tell you I export my songs either .wav(96kHz/24-bits) or .wav(96kHz/32-bits) at the highest quality.>
Hello and welcome to the lmms forums urufu.
Your topic has been moved to Support.
urufu wrote:
drum samples sound in the exported song completely different from within the editor. Only the Audio File Processor plug-in seems to be affected
My guess is that you are using a wrong backend. If you are on Windows, you should always use SDL, and you can even use SDL if you have issues with your sound in Linux, (but sound through JACK is preferred by linux users)
Check you Settings:
https://lmms.io/wiki/index.php?title=LM ... o_Settings
Let us know the outcome :)
Besides that, since you are new in Forum
Welcome urufu !
Here are all important links:
http://lmms.io/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=4740
-A few rules and useful forum instructions
urufu wrote: <Edit: Probably should tell you I export my songs either .wav(96kHz/24-bits) or .wav(96kHz/32-bits) at the highest quality.>
And what happens if you export the project with the default settings?
We do have a bug that affect exporting in .flac from the audio file processor and this was in the master branch.
Can you make a minimal project that exposes this issue with the lmms samples?

urufu wrote: I've updated LMMS just today...
More info on this please!
musikbear wrote:
urufu wrote:
drum samples sound in the exported song completely different from within the editor. Only the Audio File Processor plug-in seems to be affected
My guess is that you are using a wrong backend. If you are on Windows, you should always use SDL, and you can even use SDL if you have issues with your sound in Linux, (but sound through JACK is preferred by linux users)
Check you Settings:
https://lmms.io/wiki/index.php?title=LM ... o_Settings
Let us know the outcome :)
Besides that, since you are new in Forum
Welcome urufu !
Here are all important links:
http://lmms.io/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=4740
-A few rules and useful forum instructions
I am using SDL, since whenever I try to use PortAudio LMMS just straight up crashes. And yes, I'm using a windows machine.
zonkmachine wrote:
urufu wrote: <Edit: Probably should tell you I export my songs either .wav(96kHz/24-bits) or .wav(96kHz/32-bits) at the highest quality.>
And what happens if you export the project with the default settings?
We do have a bug that affect exporting in .flac from the audio file processor and this was in the master branch.
Can you make a minimal project that exposes this issue with the lmms samples?

urufu wrote: I've updated LMMS just today...
More info on this please!
All the exports I've done in the .wav format, at least the ones I would use, and a video of what it should sound like can be found linked below... although just to be clear, before the update from 1.2.0rc8 to 1.2.0, every export worked out just fine.
The method I used for updating is going to the LMMS site, going to all releases, and downloading the top-most version and directly running the installer.
https://drive.google.com/open?id=10GGLP ... GNgbE2aUO6
urufu wrote:
Mon Oct 21, 2019 3:08 am
downloading the top-most version and directly running the installer.
So that mean you have installed LMMS 1.2.0? Correct? (you can see the version in the title bar)
Is it the 64bit or 32bit version?

Your files are extremely slow to download, as if they are humongous -they should not be that
Please make a zipped version. Also Zonk ask you to create a small demo-project, that has the same problems as your real project. If you cant do that upload your real project on fileshare, and send us the link in a PM.
musikbear wrote:
Mon Oct 21, 2019 1:08 pm
urufu wrote:
Mon Oct 21, 2019 3:08 am
downloading the top-most version and directly running the installer.
So that mean you have installed LMMS 1.2.0? Correct? (you can see the version in the title bar)
Is it the 64bit or 32bit version?

Your files are extremely slow to download, as if they are humongous -they should not be that
Please make a zipped version. Also Zonk ask you to create a small demo-project, that has the same problems as your real project. If you cant do that upload your real project on fileshare, and send us the link in a PM.
It is the 64bit version.

The files are big due to the fact they are .wav files and uncompressed. The total file size is 5gb, but if that's too much you can download just the 24bit depth versions at the best interpolation quality. I've tried to zip the files, however google drive refuses to upload a single 4gb file.

Also I am away from my computer so when I come back I'll do that.

[Edit: Just saw the update, I'll update LMMS when I get home and test if the problem has been fixed.]
I've created a demo project to see if the problem has been fixed, and after testing it indeed has been fixed. Thank you!
(Link to the demo export files: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1xaP6k ... bhrI-Lljgu)
[demo(lmms version)sample rate.wav]
[demo(lmms version)bit rate.mp3]

I've also tested to see if mp3 had been affected, but it seems like mp3 wasn't affected from the start.
urufu wrote:
Mon Oct 21, 2019 5:25 pm
indeed has been fixed.
thats great! I regard this as solved then :)