Notes disappears randomly

Having trouble with LMMS? Ask about it here.
Hi,
I found that I play some sequences with VST instruments, sometimes one or few notes disappears randomly, not from piano roll :D , but dont sound when played , or are played in portamento mode, which not selected or programmed. Don't know about native instruments, because don't use them. Win 7 x64 LMMS 1.2.1 but this happened in 1.20 to.
herodotas wrote:
Fri Oct 25, 2019 5:40 pm
one or few notes dont sound when played , or are played in portamento mode, which not selected or programmed.
Don't know about native instruments, because don't use them.
Ok, so you got a VST that fails randomly.
If it was predictable with certain specific notes not playing, it could be the register spread of the VST, but now its random and then its a VST issue.
Iow. Your VST fails in the 5point-test :
Replays notes reliable and predictable
What is the name of the VST?
I dont think, this is VST fail, because, this happens with no one VST and randomly.
herodotas wrote:
Sun Oct 27, 2019 5:58 am
I dont think, this is VST fail, because, this happens with no one VST and randomly.
What is the name of the VST?
Last time PG-8X
herodotas wrote:
Sun Oct 27, 2019 5:05 pm
Last time PG-8X
That is really not an impressive VST. You get the same and more from zasfx default presets1 -Not to mention Synth1, that is seriously better, leaner, and have mio of presets online.
-However, i could not recreate any drop-out notes. All notes plays as expected in all registers.
I need to see your actual score, and know witch patch you have these drop-out-notes.
But my std test did not show any issues with dropped notes.
What is impressive VST? Guitar and piano impressive or not? They are, like PG-8X, just instruments.
IMO zynaddsubfx have very bad filters, hard to work GUI, and only few automatable parameters. I have Synth1 in my folder very long ago, so know him very well and using presets are not my workflow. I dont ask to change one vst to another, I just report LMMS problem and search ways to resolve. I wonder any users has similar problems and developers know that?
I cant recreate this every time, so why I wrote randomly, and are others plugins with same problem, I cant remember, because LMMS not my main DAW, I just like play with it sometimes, and rare save projects, but who know future?
So your answer is not constructive at all, it is not solution.