Bug with arpeggio when tempo is automated

Having trouble with LMMS? Ask about it here.
Hi,

Automations work better with tempo and length of notes since newer version of LMMS, but with arpeggios, there is a problem. In fact, it seems restart each time tempo is changing.
The problem is highlighted in this video, and I send you the project file at the same time: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AurPWHDfJoZolDWDiO_ ... j?e=ccT7Zi
By the way, I use LMMS 1.2.1.

Regards...

benbou92
benbou92 wrote:
Sat Nov 02, 2019 9:08 pm
In fact, it seems restart each time tempo is changing.
I am sorry, but it does! LMMS cant (yet) maintain pr-note-enveloves. The envelope, and hence the tempi-control, is pr-block-controlled. Downstream pr-note-envelopes will come, but when is scheduled.
Can you do something..
Well, very tiny position-changes can 'synchronize' output, but it is SO t&e that it is next to impossible to get right, and on top of that, the problem will just move to the next note, and then you again have to adjust. An insane task for many notes :(
benbou92 wrote:
Sat Nov 02, 2019 9:08 pm
it seems restart each time tempo is changing.
No. The time in the arpeggiator is by default absolute and not relative to the song tempo. Although something sounds a bit off in your example so I'll have a look at it. To sync the arpeggiator, right click the 'time' knob and look at the sync option in the lower part of the menu.
fix arpeggio when tempo automation.mmp.zip
(1.95 KiB) Downloaded 323 times
zonkmachine wrote:
Tue Nov 05, 2019 12:16 am
To sync the arpeggiator, right click the 'time' knob and look at the sync option in the lower part of the menu.
Ohhh!!! I didn't know this feature. So, it was not a bug.
Okay! Thank you very much!!! :)

benbou92