Is it possible to zoom piano roll view cells "vertically"?

Having trouble with LMMS? Ask about it here.
Is it possible to zoom piano roll view cells "vertically"? In other words when I zoom PRV the cells expand horizontally but not vertically. How can I make the cells zoom vertically so they don't turn into rectangles?

Thank you,
yeto
yeto wrote:
Sat Jan 04, 2020 5:12 pm
Is it possible to zoom piano roll view cells "vertically"? In other words when I zoom PRV the cells expand horizontally but not vertically. How can I make the cells zoom vertically so they don't turn into rectangles?

Thank you,
yeto
Is there a file somewhere that I can modify to increase the piano roll view cell pixel height?

Thank you,
yeto
yeto wrote:
Mon Jan 06, 2020 12:10 pm
Is there a file somewhere that I can modify to increase the piano roll view cell pixel height?
No, that we do not have as a modable setting.
What is You r reason for asking for this feature, does it have to do with accessibility? We do have a special topic for accessibility issues, but even with my poor eyesight, i really cant 'see' any benefit from making the cells vertically higher?
Can you explain why?
I agree it would be nice. Makes it much easier to work on a project if you can zoom horizontally and vertically. Reaper has this feature and I am used to it. Now changing over to LMMS and find it challenging and fatiguing, not having verticle zoom.
newsguy wrote:
Wed May 20, 2020 4:44 am
I agree it would be nice. Makes it much easier to work on a project if you can zoom horizontally and vertically. Reaper has this feature and I am used to it. Now changing over to LMMS and find it challenging and fatiguing, not having verticle zoom.
Ok, we do have a collection of requested enhancements, that all has to do with accessibility, especially color-blindnes and week eye-sights. I think your request is in that categori.
I will add it, but when or even if, this comes in consideration, i cant say.
There need to be consensus among all devs, in order to schedule a feature, i am not enough :p
Thanks for your consideration.