Particularly "Bass-ey" sample seem to dampen all other track

Having trouble with LMMS? Ask about it here.
So just building a song and its going great, but once I put a pretty gut rumbling sub in, it seems to dampen all other tracks for the duration of the sub sample. The dampening goes away once the sample is done playing. At first I thought it must just be during production, so I exported to mp3 and the issue followed into the exported data, disproving my initial suspicion.
Tempo of the project is 90.
Screenshot of the track list so far (its just started):

Screenshot of sub sample placement in piano-roll:

The exact sub sample (WAV) that is causing the issue:
Download from my Google Drive
(Drop it direct into your project's track list, bring up its piano-roll, and place it on C4 at 4 second length)
Welp I'm confident I figured it out myself. I'm blaming Windows 10's Frequency Protection "Feature". It can't be disabled with my specific audio hardware and drivers, but the good news is that it is only a playback issue on this computer. The test MP3 sounded perfect on my iphone 11 and headset, no dampening.

So I can continue with this project and just live with the playback issue under the assumption that its going to sound fine for most other people.
First off, Welcome to the Forum STR4NG3R !
Here are all important links:
http://lmms.io/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=4740
-A few rules and useful forum instructions
STR4NG3R wrote:
Wed Jan 22, 2020 2:38 am
I'm blaming Windows 10's Frequency Protection "Feature". :: I can continue with this project
This is highly interesting !
I have found this:
https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/window ... protection
The without doubt most important sentence is
When you apply the low frequency protection APO,
But the one that is missing would be
You disable LFP by...... ?!?!?
If anyone have insight in this, DO chime in! I will try and dig deeper, because this can seriously affect how finished projects sounds on different type of hw, and mess up our attempt to make a sane mix!