ZynAddSubFX pan automations problem?

Having trouble with LMMS? Ask about it here.
OK I have the ZynAddSubFX and set up an automation track- It works

OK I have 3 ZynAddSubFX Tracks labeled 1,2,3- I set up 3 separate Automation tracks.. I selected mmmmm Ctrl Selected the pan and dropped it in the separate automation tracks..--- sooo yeah---

In this configuration I have originally used the same automation track for the two ZynAddSubFX's 1 and 2 I cleared the automation in a couple places and then ctrl selected dropped these into different automations but there is no altered difference here.. the two just go on in parallel pan automation.. adding the third ZynAddSubFX 3 track and a new automation track --- ctrl-select and drop to new automation nothing just nothing no automation.. is this just needing a complete reset and start over. or am I doing something wrong.. or something I should not do?

help,,,

Thank you.
m8w wrote:
Wed Jan 29, 2020 12:24 am
originally used the same automation track for the two ZynAddSubFX's 1 and 2
should be doable, as long as it is the same dial-span that is automated.
In order to 'borrow' an automation-track from one instrument, and use it for another, you can clone the automation track
Now you have 2 identical, and both are connected to the same instrument.
you then have to drag instrument-2' dial into the cloned-track
This automation track will now have 2 connections
Then right-click the automation-block and i the bottom select to disconnect instrument-1
The block now has only one connection and that is to instrument-2
OBS!
Its is only that block, that is successfully connected to instrument-2!
If the automation track has many blocks, you need to reconnect each of these manually. This caused by the fact that it is not automation tracks that are bound to a controller, it is the block
'Benefit' is that several controllers can be bound in same automation track, but that can also fast get confusing and messy