One green bar turned faint, now all new bars are faint.

Having trouble with LMMS? Ask about it here.
Ten year Audacity user, now learning LMMS. The issue I am having appears to be a setting that I can not find. The issue began when I was attempting to move a bar. Now when I place a new bar, they all appear faint green with the green becoming thicker towards the bottom. The faint bars do not hit as hard but I have the volume at the bottom the same as the others. I took an image, but am unable to upload it. Thank you for your time.

Q1) - What is the technical name for the green bars from in the image that make up a beat within the piano roll?
Q2) - What would make a "bar" become faint like this?
Q3) - How can I copy a bar and paste it?
Q4) - Why does the Ctrl+C and V feature not work within any of the work windows?
PRO810 wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 10:06 pm
learning LMMS.
Hi, Welcome to the Forum !
Here are all important links:
http://lmms.io/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=4740
-A few rules and useful forum instructions
In this link you also get instruction on how to post pictures :)
attempting to move a bar.
I think you mean note as these ones:
And the reason the are 'faint' is that the velocity-bar has been moved away from default 100%.
Move the marked bar-head up, and the velocity is restored.
You get the same velocity on new notes because the setting 'use-last-note'
Image also influence the velocity!
Q1) - What is the technical name for the green bars from in the image that make up a beat within the piano roll?
A note or midi-note
Q2) - What would make a "bar" become faint like this?
Low velocity
Q3) - How can I copy a bar and paste it?
https://lmms.io/wiki/index.php?title=Pi ... Edit_Notes
Q4) - Why does the Ctrl+C and V feature not work within any of the work windows?
But it does -but first you must select the notes (ctrl+a -or select-tool -amo)
Perhaps my LMMS rookie-guide can interest you? Link in signature
musikbear wrote:
Sat Feb 15, 2020 3:05 pm
PRO810 wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 10:06 pm
Thank you very much for the assistance. I had checked the velocity control for that specific note before making the original post and placed the switch at the same spot as the other NORMAL notes, but it remained faint. Perhaps I had placed it into a position above 100 which may make it faint also? I have no idea why it appeared to match the others. Damn problem wasted two days of my life, still upset about it.